Sunday, February 4, 2007

Amish Friendship Bread: Day 5

Does that image look familiar? Well, it should. Two days have past since I began this Amish Friendship Bread journey with you, dear reader, and in those two days, well, nothing has happened.

I shouldn't say "nothing" - do my eyes deceive me or do there appear to be a few more air bubbles? Probably it's my expert bag mushing.

Tomorrow is a big day for our little experiment - er, yeast starter - tomorrow I add several ingredients to the bag and, umm, I don't know, I guess the contents of the bag will then be bigger. What I do know is that there will be more bag mushing.

Baking is five days away! We're halfway there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with ur experiments dear...U have been holding these posts for quite a long time and the time is no far now to have ur experiments flourished...best wishes :)