Thursday, March 1, 2007

Yoga Pant Awesomeness

Did you know that March comes in like a lion? In case you didn't believe that, let me just mention that I woke up this morning to a snow storm and now 9 hours later, it is raining really hard. It's washing away the snow on the driveway, so that makes me happy.

Know what else makes me happy? My awesome new yoga pants! They're actually the right length! (Meaning they're only like an inch too long. :)) And they were a two-pack deal at Sam's Club - yes, I got two pairs of yoga pants that not only fit but are stylish as well for like $19 and change. Wanna see a picture? I bet you do!


Ignore the idiot expression on my face, "casual" arm placement, and bad posture and instead gaze upon how freaking thin I look! And they make my legs look longer? That's not a camera trick, people.

One of the best things (ok, the only nice thing) about maternity pants is the fold over waistband many of them come with. I have several times longed for the cute foldover waistband of maternity pants in my regular pants. And now! Look! That light blue area on my hips is a foldover waistband! I love everything about these pants. (Caveat emptor: I am 5'2". If you any taller than, say, 5'3", I don't recommend these pants unless you're looking for capris.)

So in taking the above picture, I learned to use my camera's self-timer function. Very handy. For your viewing pleasure, below is a slightly less lame picture of moi. (Hey, what a great looking shelf that is...)

4 comments:

beanie said...

yoga pants are the wicked. i would live i them if i could. i have the same problem with finding the right lenth but when you get the right ones your set for life. hails to the yoga pants!!

the a is for annie said...

Glad to know someone agrees with me. Once the weather warms up, I think I will be living in mine.

Anonymous said...

Those are both really cute pictures of you... I like the new haircut!

the a is for annie said...

Well, I'm glad you like the pictures. However, that's the same hair I've had for a while now. All the same, like I said, glad you like it. :)