Saturday, March 24, 2007

FOR SALE: Baby, slightly used, not house-trained, $500 obo

A Texas legislator wants to give you $500 to give your child up for adoption rather than have that abortion. Yeehaw! Half dozen or so of those things and I'm gettin' me one of them teevees you hang on the wall.

Hey, speaking of selling babies, some morons tried to sell their toddler for $3000 and an SUV. This isn't surprising to me because (a) stupid people are everywhere, but (b) more importantly, it took place in Owensboro, KY, across the river from where I grew up.

While we're brushing up on the laws in Kentucky, I thought it would be nice to remind everyone, what with Easter fast approaching and all, that the dyeing of baby chicks, selling of dyed baby chicks, or owning of dyed baby chicks is totally illegal. So don't do it.

No comments: