Tuesday, April 24, 2007

They're like chips (because they are chips)

Recently I shared with you my love of SoyJoy, the totally scrumptious new soy+fruit bars. The other day we tried another flavor, this time Raisin Almond, and though I was really skeptical of anything flavored with raisins and almonds, I can whole-heartedly recommend to you that flavor as well. But don't take my word for it - go get your free sample now!!!

As for today's Favorite New Product: ladies and gentlemen, I give you Flat Earth! They're chips, only if you read the ingredients label you can actually recognize (and pronounce!) the words. They're low in sodium, they've got vitamins and minerals, and every ounce is 1/2 a serving of fruit or veggies.

The thing is, you can feel fat all you want, and you can promise yourself that you're never ever eating another chip for the rest of your life, but you and I both know that's not true. So, with that in mind, since you're going to eat chips anyway, why not eat chips with some nutritional value that totally taste awesome?

We had the Garlic & Herb and Wild Berry flavors over the weekend, and I promise they really, truly are yummy. Unlike, say, banana chips which are among the most disgusting things ever to be called "edible." No free samples with this one, but if you go to their website, you can print a coupon for $1 off. (Now for the bargain-hunter in me to have her say: so far the cheapest I seen them is at Target for $2.85. Subtract your dollar coupon, and bam, $1.85 for the bag. Can't beat that.)

No comments: