Thursday, April 5, 2007

I ♥ Thursdays

Wednesdays are good because I love me some Top Model and Lost. However, Thursday is the night of good comedies! (Plus one comedy in which I am emotionally invested and therefore can't stop watching no matter how bad it gets.)

Tonight! The Office! Roy attacks Jim! Who knows how Jim will react to this? Probably by being all, "Whoa man!" and then somehow lucking out of the situation. Jim's a lover, not a fighter.

Tonight! 30 Rock! I have no idea what's happening tonight on 30 Rock, but whatever it is, it's NEW! And that's good! Want to do something really fun to waste time until the show? Play Marry, Boff, Kill, direct to you from the creators of the show. It's perfect for all you bored, ironic types. For the record, I would marry Albert Einstein, boff Johnny Depp (who wouldn't?) and kill Mariah Carey.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee HEE! Evidently I'm marrying Steve Jobs, boffing Grace Kelly, and killing Paris Hilton. Rock.ht

the a is for annie said...

oh fun! I had Steve Jobs tagged to marry as well. Also, Al Gore and strangely Condi Rice. I think she would make a decent spouse. Killing her seems harsh. Fucking her is completely out of the question though, hands down.