Friday, April 13, 2007

For no mere mortal can resist

I realize the YouTube-ing has been excessive recently, but... I can't stop myself. Maybe someone should schedule an intervention. I'll let you know when I'm available.

When I die, I want to reincarnated as an Indian pop star. I want to sincerely do this shit without irony or a big stupid goofy grin or anything. It's like when I was a kid and used to dance around my room to Paula Abdul, only with a bigger budget:


For those of you too lazy to actually watch it, or who require more incentive, it's some Indian dude dressed up as Michael Jackson, with the Thriller music sort of sped up in the background, and what I can only assume are the Thriller lyrics translated into Hindi, except for the parts where he's yelling "Killer, killer!" Blessedly, the Thriller dance moves remain unchanged. It could only be better if there was an Indian Vincent Price, but alas.

I promise this is my last YouTube for ... well, given how fast things move on the internet, I'll try to make it my last YouTube of the day. At the very least, it's my last of the morning. Promise.

No comments: