Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Stylefeeder.com rules

Look what Stylefeeder bought me! That's right, the nice folks who host the nifty widget at the left had a contest this month where they bought some lucky person a $50 or less item off their stylefeed every day in January, and yours truly was the winner on January 19th.

I added these adorable kid's bottles to my stylefeed because, well, they're adorable. My son's not quite old enough for them yet, but when he is, I'll be ready, and I won't have to head over to Babies 'R Us for the cheap $3 version. (Not that I ordinarily have a problem with that because that's most of what I have. I just prefer designer when I can afford it. Which is never.)

The store selling those bottles, FLAX, is, interestingly enough, the same place where I once bought Amy a "Baroque (adj.): When you are out of Monet" t-shirt. And checking, it appears that they still sell it. I'm impressed, that was like a hundred years ago. Anyway, it still gives me a chuckle: har har.

But I digress. What I really want to say is (1) Thank you, Stylefeeder! You RULE! and (2) don't you want your very own stylefeed too?

1 comment:

Aaron Weber said...

Yay! Thank you for using StyleFeeder!