Thursday, January 25, 2007

Crowded House Reunion!

Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I was really caught off-guard by this: Crowded House is reuniting for a tour and... a new studio album?!

True, it's not a "real" reunion since Hessie is no longer with us, and since it was only a three-piece band, it's sort of just Neil Finn and Nick Seymour playing some of Neil's songs (though according to the article Mark Hart will be joining in the tour). Maybe Tim will tag along.

It's true that I'm very poor and have no money for anything, let alone concert tickets, but I am a firm believer that sometimes the experience is more important in the long run than what it will cost you monetarily in the short run. So with any luck I'll be standing at the front of the stage (though off to the side - I can get to the front but never to the middle for some damn reason) sometime this year listening to this:

No comments: