Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Harry's Magic Wand


Harry Potter is all grown up. That's right, ladies and gentlemen alike, that young man there is Daniel Radcliffe in the flesh, in the buff, and looking truly yummy. He's starring in a London stage production of Equus, which according to the article features "a lengthy nude sex scene." (Heh, "lengthy.")

Jake and I have discussed the potential legal ramifications involved with a naked 17-year-old boy on stage in a simulated sex act, but believe it or not we're not quite up on the laws in the UK. It's possible that it's (a) not illegal or (b) technically illegal but unlikely to be pursued.

Regardless, just so everybody knows, I don't generally post pictures of men's happy trails, but what can I say - I have a thing for young, thin artistes. Oh, and if you enjoyed that photo, you can totally see more here (!).

(P.S. I held on to this post a half hour after finishing it because I couldn't think of a decent cheeky or clever title. If you have one, please let me know in the comments section.)

2 comments:

Aaron Weber said...

All my lady friends are all up in arms about the "naked radcakes."

the a is for annie said...

And they have good reason! I mean, look at him!

Not since I was 17 have I had such a crush on a 17-year-old.